Our Goal is to build financial resilience and enhance whānau wellbeing.
Our Aim is to provide the right support, at the right time, in the right way, with whānau.
- Safe and non-judgmental space and support you on your pathway to obtaining financial goals.
- Tools to empower whānau to take control of their money management.
- Support and knowledge around financial literacy.
- Budgeting support and advice.
- Tips to help reduce daily living costs.
- Advocacy and connection with other services.
- Support around debt resolution.
- Reduced financial stress.
- Improved relationships and support networks.
- The ability to bounce back more quickly from financial difficulties.
- Improved wellness and independence.
- Whānau are managing finances confidently.
Referrals accepted from all agencies as well as self-referrals. Referral forms are available by contacting 0800 925 242.